Monday, June 22, 2009

The Secret Life Of A PreCal Student

So the story behind my new video is pretty simple. When I took pre calculus I was never really the class genius, teachers pet, class clown, or a Teresa :]. All the characters I played were based off of my actual class mates, which all have different names, purposly. We were getting handed back out tests and I had recieved a B and my teacher made a whole big deal about how this was a mistake and impossible...I was glad to know she had so much faith in me haha. So I decided to make a video about my experience, because my life and you guys inspire my videos. I never posted it because I didn't feel the need to, but I guess you guys might find some humor in it haha.

Peace & Reliable Teachers,
Kelsey Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment