Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Been A While...

Ah, home sweet home. I had a nice vacation but It feels right being able to sleep in my own bed tonight...at 3am though. I gotta stay awake to watch Shane Dawson's 2nd tv apperance at 2:30am, dedication. But I'm Kelsey fricken Robinson, I can do this. So lets talk a little bit about my vacation. My sister Jordan, and I went to my Grandparent's house and my cousin Dustin flew in. That was on tuesday. We just chilled the whole day watching movies. I saw Paul Blart and Taken for the first time as well as Bolt, Transformers, & The Day The Earth Stood Still. Lazy day, I kept hearing my friend David's voice in my head saying "Get Active", kind of his signature line. Then on Wednesday we went to the beach and a lighthouse which was amazing. I love running in the sand. I got active David :]. On Thursday we went to our cabin and did nothing again. I lost a couple card games but Dustin being from Vegas...I really had no chance. Friday we went and walked around town, got bored so we went to the Lake. I failed my swimming test, go me! So I had to stay in the shallower points of the lake. So I can't do breaststroke, big whoop. Then we went on a nature hike...I'm really outdoorsy as you could tell from my Brittani Taylor video so I loved every minute of it. Actually the hike was before the lake, haha. We left on Saturday, went to In-N-Out and went home. Watched NASCAR <3, haha guilty pleasure. Today, er yesterday I guess since its 12:30 am, we watched NASCAR again and Kasey Kahne won :] then all went our separate ways and I got to see my daddy just in time for fathers day. Speaking of fathers day I finally got to see Shane Dawson's video Happy Father(less) Day, ooh tear jerker. Inspired me to write a song maybe you'll hear it in the near future. Still a working title, but I'm kind of liking The Forgotten, but it kind of sounds like a movie. Oh well, look out for that. I wanna film a new video tomorrow but I'm thinking of posting an older one, we'll see we'll see. Wow this is a long post haha. I love you guys so very much and think about you all the time...seriously the whole trip Youtube was constantly being brought up in my mind lol.

Peace & Obsessiveness,
Kelsey Robinson

P.S. I was kind of dissappointed with the Jonas Brothers new cd ;[ I miss my '05 Jersey Boys. But It was aite :/ Thoughts???

P.P.S Happy 20th Anniversary to my parents which was on June 17th, I just wasnt home to post. :] Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment