Thursday, June 11, 2009

21

My goodness gracious guys. You are too amazing, I am finally at my second goal which is 20 subscribers. I didn't think that was possible. I wanna post a million videos because you all inspire me to do better each day thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am getting pretty busy right about now working and I will be going on vacation next week. I am leaving Tuesday so I am hoping that you all can expect a new video by Monday *Crosses Fingers*. Some updates, oh but first, if anyone reads this it'd be awesome if you could make an account (its free :]) and leave me some comments as well as follow my posts, that'd be ah-mazing. Anyway, I am in the process of writting and recording a couple of new songs, so expect to see those up in the near future, unfortunatly they are a little on the darker side, and what I mean by that is that they are not one of my happier songs not "lets go cut ourselves" music haha, thats NOT me :P. Also, as an appreciation gift to all of my wonderful subscribers, I am saving up for an HD camcorder so my videos will be in WAY better quality so hopefully I will get that soon so I can start making some better videos. I am going to get back to recording my song that I am currently writting until next time...

Peace & Happiness,

Your Friend Kelsey Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment