Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh, So Much Dust...

Haha, I haven't used this thingy for a while. Sorry to all of my readers. So a little update..I've been all over the west coast this past week and I had so much fun...just one problem: NO WIFI. I had a couple hotspots with one bar or whatever so the connection was slow. But I am editing all of my footage from the trip and will post them on youtube come monday, I think. I am in my hotel in Winnemukka, Nevada and I am heading back home late tomorrow then leaving early on thursady for my other grandparents in the Bay Area. I will be back Saturday night. Sunday expect a special video for my favorite person's birthday. I'll give you a clue HE is turning 21 on July 19th. Any guesses??? Anyway, I miss you guys SO much I hope my new videos will make up for neglecting you guys haha. I love you guys more than you know. See you soon <3

Peace & Travel,
Kelsey Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment